
To be honest, I loved playing sports. I was good at sports. This winter I came back home, I lived with my parents again; I was very relaxed whole day. I loved this style. One day my father asked me to run with him. He looked very excited, I wore the sport suit, and we got up early next day…
About 6 p.m. we went out, my father told he has run since he was 16 years old, he loved this sport, because it could improv
e stamina as a man we need power, we need stamina, too. We should be, more patient. I thought he was right but…
It was really a long way, about 4000 meters, my father never stopped smile, he ran behind me, but when I was too tired to ran, he also smiled. I stopped to have a break. He said continue with a staunch voice. I did not want to give up. I began to hate running, I loved sport, but I did not love running! I was sure! However I could not be a loser in front of my father, I need energy! Finally I finished my mission, I chased my father asked him how could you did it every day I thought I would die! He told me as a man we should be persisting; we could not give up anytime. Suddenly I got something from his eyes. He had a lot of wishes for me!
Some days later my father asked me to played badminton with him. I was not good at playing badminton, but I like Dan Lin who was a champion. We went to a hotel’s gym played badminton. My father was good at it; I could not believe he was more active than some teenagers. I enjoyed myself that morning, though I was tired. My father told me badminton was a kind of funny sport, because if you were good at it you even need not to move your legs, but you opponent would feel tired. I had the same idea, ever sport have a lot of skills, sometimes they could be winner’s key!My father began to taught me some badminton skills, they were very simple, just clouting the ball or stopping the ball, but my father paid more attention to angle not power. He said angle was more important, it depended on the direction of the ball, power was also important, but if the ball had wrong direction, power would be useless.
I knew, played sports we not only need power, strong body, even confidences etc, we also need skills and special idea; they were more important reasons to win the game. It was what I learnt from my father.
At last I think doing some Physical activities was good for our health, also we could get some idea from the sports, and we could make our life has more energy. So come on everyone, let’s do something useful for ourselves, let’s make a new and energy world. I am confident, I believe we can do it.
About 6 p.m. we went out, my father told he has run since he was 16 years old, he loved this sport, because it could improv

e stamina as a man we need power, we need stamina, too. We should be, more patient. I thought he was right but…It was really a long way, about 4000 meters, my father never stopped smile, he ran behind me, but when I was too tired to ran, he also smiled. I stopped to have a break. He said continue with a staunch voice. I did not want to give up. I began to hate running, I loved sport, but I did not love running! I was sure! However I could not be a loser in front of my father, I need energy! Finally I finished my mission, I chased my father asked him how could you did it every day I thought I would die! He told me as a man we should be persisting; we could not give up anytime. Suddenly I got something from his eyes. He had a lot of wishes for me!
Some days later my father asked me to played badminton with him. I was not good at playing badminton, but I like Dan Lin who was a champion. We went to a hotel’s gym played badminton. My father was good at it; I could not believe he was more active than some teenagers. I enjoyed myself that morning, though I was tired. My father told me badminton was a kind of funny sport, because if you were good at it you even need not to move your legs, but you opponent would feel tired. I had the same idea, ever sport have a lot of skills, sometimes they could be winner’s key!My father began to taught me some badminton skills, they were very simple, just clouting the ball or stopping the ball, but my father paid more attention to angle not power. He said angle was more important, it depended on the direction of the ball, power was also important, but if the ball had wrong direction, power would be useless.
I knew, played sports we not only need power, strong body, even confidences etc, we also need skills and special idea; they were more important reasons to win the game. It was what I learnt from my father.
At last I think doing some Physical activities was good for our health, also we could get some idea from the sports, and we could make our life has more energy. So come on everyone, let’s do something useful for ourselves, let’s make a new and energy world. I am confident, I believe we can do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment